As we are now in Phase 3 of the ‘Red’ Protection Framework, we will be following current advice from the Ministry of Health regarding patient contact, PPE and cleaning protocols.
We require all patients to follow the guidelines outlined below. These guidelines are in place to help protect patients, their families and our staff.
Red Protection Framework: Phase 3 guidelines:
- Only the patient is to attend their appointment, unless they have a special need for support. Support people will be asked wait in their car and be summoned when necessary.
- There will be no entry for any person awaiting a COVID-19 test result.
- All patients and visitors must wear a medical mask while in the radiology department. If you require a mask exemption, you must have a signed letter from a medical professional for us to view.
- Your temperature will be taken and screening questions asked before entry.
- Please maintain a 2-metre distance between other patients, visitors and staff.
We would ask all patients and visitors to please treat our staff with respect and patience; they are all working hard to accommodate everyone under difficult circumstances.
Thank you for your co-operation.
To make a booking, or to check opening hours of branches, please call us on (09) 520 9550.