These scans are available at our AUT Millennium branch in Rosedale with radiologist, Linda Ashley.
Initially, standard transabdominal and transvaginal scans are performed, followed by dynamic and 3D ultrasound of the pelvic floor. This examination takes approximately 1 hour.
These scans are targeted to assess particular symptoms and should ideally be performed on referral from an appropriate specialist, with as full a history as possible, including previous surgery and the specific clinical question.
We also offer:
- Saline sonohysterography, for assessment of the uterine cavity.
- Hycosy, for tubal patency assessment using ExEm foam.
- Standard fluoroscopic (x-ray) hysterosalpingography.
- Mammography, breast ultrasound and breast biopsies.
- Other modalities available are MRI, CT and plain x-rays.
For appointments and enquiries please phone us on (09) 520 9550 or email us at: email@example.com
We are located on the Ground Floor of AUT Millennium, 17 Antares Place, Rosedale.