Register for InteleViewer
To be able access your patients’ images and reports online, click here to access our PACS portal, and then click on ‘Apply for Account’.
- Run InteleViewer and click Edit Bookmarks
- Click Add and enter the details below:
- Server URL: https://pacs.astraradiology.co.nz
- Custom Server Name: Astra Radiology
- Select the Astra Radiology entry and click Apply for Account. An internet browser should open and take you to our IntelePACS website
- On the website click the Apply for Account button and fill in the details (please note that username is case-sensitive).
- Once we have approved the account you should be able to log in to our server with InteleViewer.
InteleViewer runs on both PCs and Macs (OS 10.6 and newer) and is free of charge.
An important notice from the Intelerad team
Starting January 1, 2022, Internet Explorer 11 will no longer be a supported browser for IntelePACS applications. This does not mean the applications will stop working on IE11 as of January 1, 2022.
What does it mean?
It means that if you experience an issue with IntelePACS applications and you are still using IE11, then the IT support team will request you try using a supported browser to see if the issue is resolved.
From a research and development perspective, no efforts will be made to support new IntelePACS functionality on Internet Explorer 11. No bug fixing will be done for issues affecting only Internet Explorer 11.
Supported Browsers as of January 1, 2022
Most recent versions of:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge (Chromium based version)
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari
For any questions related to this notice, please let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (09) 520 9550 and select option 4 from the menu.
For all appointments, or to enquire about an existing appointment, please phone