During Orange, we require all patients to follow the guidelines outlined below. These guidelines are in place to help protect patients, their families and our staff.
Orange Protection Framework guidelines:
- If you are symptomatic OR if any member of your household has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 10 days, you will be asked to take a RAT.
- One fully-vaccinated support person only may accompany a patient to their appointment. They must:
- be fully-vaccinated
- ideally be from the same household
- wear a medical mask
- maintain social distancing as much as possible
- be over the age of 12.
- All patients and visitors must wear a medical mask while in the radiology department. If you require a mask exemption, you must have a signed letter from a medical professional for us to view.
- Please maintain a 2-metre distance between other patients, visitors and staff.
We would ask all patients and visitors to please treat our staff with respect and patience; they are all working hard to accommodate everyone under difficult circumstances.
Thank you for your co-operation.
To make a booking, or to check opening hours of branches, please call us on (09) 520 9550.